Soal Pilihan Ganda UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas X SMA Sem 2 - foldersoal.com

1. You went to bed very late last night..........you are sleepy now
a. so
b. but
c. and
d. because

2. Ruri : What you want to read. a newspaper or a magazine?
    Bisri : ..............Tanks, I'm very tired
a. anything will do
b. a newspaper, please
c. a magazine, please
d. nothing

3. ............She always get ten for every test
a. What a clever girl Wiwin is!
b. What clever girl Wiwin is!
c. What Wiwin is clever girl!
d. What is Wiwin is clever girl!

4. Yudi : I thelephoned you yesterday but.........took it
    Mario : Oh, I'm sorry. All of us went to visit grandma
a. someone
b. no one
c. everyone
d. somebody

5. Tia   : What do you do..........you go to bed
    Lutfi : We always pray to God
a. when
b. after
c. before
d. while

6. Ida             : Mother bought me a lot of fruits
    Cungkring : And you ate them all, .......?
a. did you
b. didn't you
c. do you
don't you

7. what do you want for breakfast, eggs, .........bread?
a. and\
b. but
c. than
d. or

8. Gitap  : Shanty is very beautiful
    Vivi    : You are right, but Yuni  is much........Shanty
a. as beautyful as
b. more beautyful than
c. the most beautyful
d. the more beautyful

9. Dina   : This lesson is very difficult
    Wendy: Yes,..............
a. I am sure
b. I agree with you
c. I doubt it
d. That's wrong

10. Ita   : Look, The sky is very cloudy
      memet : Yes,............ it will rine soon
a. I'm sorry
b. I'm sure
c. I'm happy
d. I'm right

11. Be............there are a lot of poisonous animals here
a. careful
b. helpful
c. faithful
d. useful

12. Indonesia does not have seasons, and Malaysia doesn't..........
a. also
b. too
c. either
d. neither

13. Giarto   : I'm sure, you are very hungry, aren't you?
      Sudi      : .............
a. Maybe
b. Yes, I'm
c. No, I'm not
d. I don't know

14. Septi    : Have you tried to look for the open under the table?
      Fitra     : Yes, I have looked for it ........but I could not find it.
a. everywhere
b. somewhere
c. nowhere
d. wherever

15. Rendy   : Why did you cut down this tree ?
      Firman  : ............ I want to plant a new one
a. When
b. While
c. But
d. Because

Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas X SMA semester 2 selengkapnya dapat anda unduh melalui tautan di bawah ini.

Download
Berbagai Sumber

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel